FlowJet Coil Cleaner System
Cleans Thick HVAC Coils Fast
So there you are. thick evaporator coils in front of you to clean, but nothing to clean them with. Well this is the tool for you. the FlowJet from SpeedClean delivers the pressure you need and water flow rate to power through even the dirtiest, thickest coils. Plus, it's portable and compact. Perfect for the truck or storing when not in use. It boasts a unique pump systems that is almost impossible to replicate, offering 400 psi of cleaning power at 2.5 GPM. It also has a variety of optional attachments to help clean hard to reach coils and coil beds.
- Commercial evaporator units
- Rooftop AC units
- Thick refrigeration coils
- Perfect for microchannel coils
- Small, portable design makes it easy to clean HVAC coils in hard to reach areas such as rooftop evaporator coils, large refrigeration units and more.
- Powerful 400 psi spray powers through coils - up to 6' thick!
- 2.5 gallon per minute flow rate [provides heavy flow to blow dirt from coils
- Optional SC-WWSS-HF spray wand with 90 nozzle lets you clean coils from the inside out, forcing dirt and debris back in the direction it entered. Perfect for microchannel coils
Please note: Distributors set their own pricing
Product Package Includes:
- FlowJet Coil Cleaner System with standard spray gun attachment
- 2 nozzles: Soaping nozzle for applying thick foaming coil cleaner and a 15 degree rinsing nozzle.
- Heavy Duty Shoulder Strap
- Starter bottle of Speedy foam Ultr Faoming Cleaning Solution
- FlowJet User Manual
- Dimensions (hwd):13"x30"x12"
- Motor Power (HP): 3/4 hp
- Pump Style: Axial
- Soap Siphon Dilution Ration: 8:1
- Weight (dry): 35 lbs
- Min. Input Flow: 2.5 gpm
- Output Pressure: 400psi at 2.5 gal./minute
- Input Power: 115v, 12.5 AMP 60 hz